Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: recall list data misplaced (case 1747)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

recall list data misplaced (case 1747)

Hello,

I have created a questionnaire in which I use the "recall list" variable type, but there is a problem with data being misplaced in the CSV files. Details of questionnaire are as follows: participants are told to recall all that they remember of 4 types of cars. Each car name is presented to them, and they are asked to recall what they remember. And, they are told, "After you do not remember anymore attributes, you can press the "Esc" key in the upper left corner to move on to the next car. After 3 minutes, you will be automatically moved onto the next car whether you are finished or not." So, each car is presented in a random order using the randomize within feature set to 1 for each item, the n parameter is set to 12 (there were 12 attributes), and the duration parameter was set to 180 seconds. The write data and the RT options were checked for each item.

The "by questionnaire" CSV file is fine until the "Recall" questionnaire. At that point, responses start to be put into the questionnaires that followed the Recall questionnaire. This does not always occur, but it appears to do so, perhaps, after a participant has used the escape key, but I am unsure. Please see attached file for an example of this data misplacement. The problem begins on column DA.
    Last edited by jason_reed; 03-26-2014 at 03:10 PM.