Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Slider size (case 17391)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am trying to code something much the same as the above poster; I can manipulate the properties of the html document easily enough, but I cannot get the document to display the image stored as the background image in medialab (even if the image is pointed to 'ml.background').

The image simply will not load (and instead displays a broken link graphic). Has a workaround been developed for this, or is the only alternative to make separate html documents for each image to be used?

I have played around with things a bit, but I still cannot get the image cued in the medialab background tab to load in the html document. If I load the image directly into the html file it works fine, but doing so is far more time consuming than being able to index the medialab background.

I have attached my html code as well as a sample image; please take a look and let me know if there is something obviously wrong with it.

Here's a copy with the .que file attached. It is the same skeleton as the slider example (included in the slider zip file) without any real changes; I want to get the image display working before I change too much around.

Thanks!
    Try using <ml.bg> rather than <ml.background> and see if that helps. See the user's guide for the official variable reference or online here:

http://www.empirisoft.com/medialab/h..._reference.htm
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jarvis24; 03-28-2008 at 11:41 AM.