Hi
I plan to run a study with categorization task.

Please refer to the followings.
<Introduction>
In this study, we are interested in how consumers group things. Please take a look at the items involved in two scenarios and place them into groups by writing the items that belong together next to each other on the blank space provided, and then categorize the items that belong in the same group. Please make sure to include every item, even if you would not use it in reality. Additionally, please do not overlap, that is, place each item in only one group.

Scenario 1. Camping
Imagine that you are going on a camping trip and have decided to take the following items with you. Take a look at the following items and place them into groups by writing the items together, that you think belong together. Write the items, which you think fall together but into different group. (These instructions would change depending on procedure to be followed in Media Lab). Make sure to include every item, even if you would not use it in reality. Additionally, please do not overlap, that is, place each item in only one group. You may create as many or as few groups as you think would be sufficient.

Brush
Tent
Matches
Camera
Soap
Gloves
Bathing suit
Shovel
Fishing pole
Hat
Snorkel
Shirts
Sweater
Sneakers
Coat
Raft
Dog
Boots
Marshmallows
Socks
Blanket
Flashlight
Pants
Sunglasses
Rifle
Shoes
Cigarettes
Rope
Hotdogs
Canteen
Toothbrush
Underwear
Beer
Sleeping bag
Pillow
Axe
Potato chips
Insect repellant

Would you please help me out? I couldn't find any tips for categorization.