I have been using Media Lab to administer various questionnaires for my research study. I recently learned that when programming Media Lab for my experiment, one of the items in one of my questionnaires had an incorrect value assigned to one of the answer choices.

To explain this more clearly, I am using the questionnaire known as the Children's Depression Inventory (CDI). Each CDI question has three possible answer choices. Each choice is given a number value (0, 1 or 2) that I use as a way to score the questionnaire. I recently learned that when programming my experiment in Media Lab, two of the three answer choices for question 2 were a assigned a numeric value of 2, instead of one choice being assigned 2 and the other being assigned 0 - i.e. I can't tell fom the data output if the subject intended to choose the answer choice with a value of 2 or 0 because both choices were assigned 2.

I was wondering if there in any way to determine which answer choice was actually chosen, other than looking at the straight number values. For example, is there a way to determine which answer choice button was clicked in Media Lab? Any advice and guidance that you can offer would be very helpful.

Thank you.