Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble with an experiment I set up on my work computer and am now trying to run on my laptop.

1) The back videos are being cropped. The laptop is a widescreen laptop but for some reason ML is cutting off about an inch at the bottom of the screen (making it even more widescreen). Changing my resolution squashes the video AND doesn't fix the problem. I do know how to size the videos manually (this does solve the issue) but there are over 100 and I'd prefer some way to get the ML experiment to fit the screen size. Also having 2 separate que files for the 2 computers (same experiment) will be a bit tedious every time I need to make changes.

2) There is a noticable pause between videos on my laptop (between the user clicking an answer and ML moving to the next question). Videos work fine in Windows Media Player and Quicktime, and work fine in MediaLab they just seem to take long to load or something. My laptop's specs are good so don't think that is the problem. I suspect that this computer (running vista) is using a differenct codec or something to my work computer (running XP). Is there any way I can change this / set this manually or does anyone know what the prob might be.

Thanks in advance
jules