Hello All,

I'm really enjoying learning my way around medialab, but I've now run into a snag that I can't seem to fix.

I want to put some html as a background to a scaled response item. On my home computer it looked fine, but when I tried it on my school computer, the alignment was off. So I figured that I needed to use % in the location to keep things more consist. What I'm finding is that no matter what I do, the location parameters don't seem to matter or they are erratic. For example, I'll fix the location to be 30% from the top of the screen, I'll run the experiment, and it's in the lower right-hand corner off the screen totally. Most of the time, though, they make no difference whatsoever.

I'm trying to specify the location of the html location after the file name in the backimage column. Such as: movies\elem.html (t70,l100,w400,h150)

So I tried making a jpg image of the portion of the html that I wanted, and the same thing is happening.

So then I looked on the threads here to see if there were any examples of using html that I could follow. I found the following example: htmlBackground(2).zip. But when I ran this example, the html ran off the page there.

Is there something odd about my computer, refresh rate or something like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mary