Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: "Please inform the experimenter..." Message at End of Questionnaire (case 2961)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Please inform the experimenter..." Message at End of Questionnaire (case 2961)

I have an experiment with two questionnaires. When I answer the last question in the first questionaire I want the experiment to automatically proceed to the second questionaire. I'm getting the following message: "please inform the experimenter that you have completed this portion of the session". Am I correct that there is a key (or something) that the participant has to press in order to proceed to the second questionnaire? Is there a way to supress the message box and automatically proceed to the second questionnaire?
    Last edited by jason_reed; 12-13-2015 at 01:39 PM.

removing end of questionnaire message

You need to edit the first questionnaire to get rid of the "Please inform the experimenter" (should be last item) Once you remove it, you should be good. Hope this helps.

create one questionnaire file for both sets of questions

Dear Avram,

You could also put both sets of questions into a single questionnaire file. As long as you labeled the variables appropriately to keep track of which responses correspond to which set of questions, this should also solve your problem.

Cheers!

Psychboiler.

Hello Avram,
    Is the message one that you have crafted (i.e., and instruction item at the end of the questionnaire) or is it the automatic message the ML generates? If it's the former, then smacats suggestion should handle it.
    If it's the automatic message, and you have each questionnaire in the experiment file, I wonder if you are having trouble with how the .exp file is running. Are you requesting to run the experiment, or are you requesting to run a single questionnaire by accident?