[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I am trying to determine if MediaLab is a good choice for the experiments I wish to conduct. Thank you ahead of time for your help.[/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']For some of my experiments, I need MediaLab to coordinate different presentations on two monitors. For the external monitor, I only need MediaLab to present an image in the middle of the screen. This is the monitor that the subject views. It will not serve as an input device. On the laptop’s monitor, I need MediaLab to present a number of question types (multiple choice and text box) to the experimenter and then accept the experimenter’s input via the laptop’s touchscreen for multiple choice questions and keyboard for text box questions. All of this would constitute a single trial. So, my question is can a single MediaLab experiment integrate control of either two monitors or two windows? If so, would this work best using a video card that permits extended view across two screens or just a standard videocard that permits nonmirrored images sent to separate monitors? [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]