I am having issues running a directRT session through medialab. The computers are running XP and are running Medialab version 2010.3 and DirectRT 2010.3. The program boots properly, will run instruction powerpoint screens fine, and medialab questionnaires properly, but gives an error when switching to the DirectRT portion. The error box says “53 File not found” and when you click ok, it goes to the blank medialab screen.

I’ve tested out the directRT file separately using directRT and the program runs fine there. I've tested out the medialab questionnaire part separately using medialab and it runs fine there. So it appears to be an issue of running directRT through medialab.

We recently updated these computers from the 2008 versions of both programs so that we could reduce the frequency of glitches/freezes during the studies and ended up with a new error worse than the original ones. Almost all of my studies use both directRT and medialab, so my lab is virtually shut down until I can solve this problem