Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range

Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range

Hello Blair,
    I am collaborating with two other universities for a study. I recommended MediaLab to use since we are all collecting the same measures. Both locations purchased it this past week but have never used the software. Since I have been using MediaLab for several years I made all the experiments for the study, saved them to a DVD and then mailed them to both sites. When I created the experiments I made them on one of my computers, saved it to the DVD and then downloaded the folder containing the experiments to another computer in my lab. I was able to successfully run the experiments on the second computer in my lab. However, the other sites have not had the same luck. One of the errors I think I figured out for them but this 'Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range' I am not sure what is going on. I reviewed the previous threads about this error and I am not sure if they are applicable. I was wondering if you knew without looking at the experiment what might be going on. Perhaps it has something to do with the way I saved it to the DVD or the way they are downloading it. As I said, everything worked when I downloaded the folder containing the experiments to a different computer. Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.

The other lab figured out the problem. Thanks!

Great, thanks for the update and happy to hear you found a solution. May I ask what the source of the error was? Just curious and it might help someone else who gets the same error.