Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Problem on executing .csv

Problem on executing .csv

Dear Sir,
    There is no problem for our customer to use DirectRT to run the sample, but when he uses it to run the csv, it appears two problems.

1.The user copies the sample’s file (the content is almost the same, please check the attachment “try02.csv”) and let it be executed, but it comes out some unusual situation. Firstly, the warning windows tells the file’s index out of range exception (attachment” problem_1”) and then pop-up a massage about the problem in directX2 (attachment” problem_2”), the user has reinstalled the DirectX2, but it’s the same. At the end, it will only leave a small black windows on the top-left. (attachment” problem_3”)

2. When he executes another file (attachment “try01.csv”), the excuteDirectRT is displayed directly, but it will skip after the windows turns into black and then neither does it keep activate nor show any warning windows.
    Would you please help to execute his files and check what the reason is to cause the problems? Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Annie Hong
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jarvis24; 09-29-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Similar Problem

I am also encountering a very similar problem in that when i try to run an input file DirectRT will launch turn black for about a second then exit the file and return to the starting screen without any error/problem messages displayed what so ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried to open the attched input files and received the attached error message regarding the file format. I resaved it as a csv formatted file and it no longer receives the error. Can you run the attached revision and see if it has any impact on the messages you are getting?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any luck here with the revised versions? Just curious!