I am using Medialab V2008 and am having some difficulty with MediaLab Experiment Editor. I entered all the questions that I was going to use for the experiment but I realized that I left out a question when I was reviewing the experiment. I have 198 questions in the experiment editor that I wish to use but I want to add a question between question 19 and 20. I have reviewed the manual and other posts that state that if you want to add a question between 19 and 20 that you are to enter 19.5 and use the sort button. I have been able to do this and have the question place between 19 and 20 but the "Details" for question 19.5 become the same "Details" for question 198. If I change the "Details" on question 19.5 it changes the "Details" for question 198. It seems to me that when I enter this new question after I have entered all the other questions that the new question and question 198 become linked. Essentially, what changes I make to the new question affects question 198 and vice versa. Any help on adding questions without changing the current questions is much appreciated.