Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: PANAS anybody

PANAS anybody

Does anyone have a copy of the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS) using htm that they would be willing to share? I want to create a PANAS with all items on one screen either using fill-in-the-blank or radio buttons. I think I will have to use custom items/htm and I'm just starting to learn htm programming, so even similar examples would be helpful.

Finally, I know in MediaLab I can restrict responses to a certain range (e.g., only allow participants to enter 1-99 for a fill-in-the-blank item for age), does anyone know if htm allows this sort of restriction? Thanks.

Scott

Nevermind

Please ignore my previous request, I was able to adapt a radio button sample someone had previously posted to create a modified PANAS. Thanks.

Scott

Thanks for the update Scott. Would you care to share/attach your revision in case somebody else comes looking for that same thing?

PANAS.que

No problem--attached is a modified PANAS-X. I created a shortened version that contains the General Negative and Positive Dimension Scales and Basic Negative and Positive Emotion Scales. It doesn't have the Other Affective States (i.e., Shyness, Fatigue, Serenity, Surprise) Scales, but they could easily be added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Scott, much appreciated.