I am having issues with skipping in a questionnaire. This is what I am trying to do:
Question 1: scale response; yes or no; if no skip to question 4
Question 2: multiple response; all are specific except the last which is "other"; if they answer any number of responses that are not other I want them to go to question 3, if they answer any number of questions or even just 1 but it includes "other" I want them to skip to a fill-in-the-blank question that asks them to describe other, but then they need to continue on to question 3
Question 3: multiple response; all go to question 4
Question 4: scale response; yes or no; if no skip to instruction screen that says click continue to go on
Question 5: multiple response; all are specific except the last which is "other"; if they answer any number of responses that are not other I want them to go to question 6, if they answer any number of questions or even just 1 but it includes "other" I want them to skip to a fill-in-the-blank question that asks them to describe other, but then they need to continue on to question 6
Question 6: multiple response; all go to instruction screen that says click continue to go on

So everything is fine when I include the "describe other" fill in the blank directly after questions 2 and 5 and have all of the other options skip to 3 or 6, except that if the participant answers any more than 1 "non-other" question it will not skip, it will go to the "describe other" question, which I don't want it to do. I could also solve this problem if there is a way to combine a multiple response and fill-in-the-blank where next to other there is a fill in the blank and they can fill it in. Is there a way to fix the skipping or to combine the types of questions?

Thank you so much! =)