Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: run-time error '13' - medialab uninstalled - can't get a new code!

run-time error '13' - medialab uninstalled - can't get a new code!

Hi,
    I had the problem "run-time error '13' Type Mismatch" when opening the experiment editor in Medialab. I followed the instructions from the support board. First, I replaced the "experiment Editor" with the zipped file from the link in the support board. This doesn't work.
    Unfortunately, in the beginning, I did as much wrong, as one can ...when I first installed medialab (the trial version), I installed it erroneously in a wrong folder (C/:programs/medialab instead of c/:medialab).To correct this error, I copied and paced all the medialab data files and created a folder c:medialab.(This is the anamnesis)...and now: every time I replaced the 'experiment editor' folder in C:/medialab, an additional folder was also created in the C:/program folder!).
    So, I finally uninstalled Medialab. Despite I uninstalled it - none of the folders has been removed from C:/medialab (not surprisingly, I think, due to the wrong installation at first).

Nevertheless, I started to re-install Medialab. While I was re-installing , I got the following error message (see attachment). I finished the installation process, tried to open the newly installed Medialab and now I need a new license code.
    The problem is - I don't get one - I'm waiting now since october, 22. And so I can't check if medialab is working now. Since yesterday, my mails to the support team are blocked....perhaps they have put me into their spam-filter ? Can anybody help?
    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trevor Newell; 09-14-2010 at 11:35 AM.