Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: html iframes in Medialab?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

html iframes in Medialab?

Hi,

For a while, I've been trying to program a task where people are asked to solve as many number matching matrices as possible out of 20. Participants get to see 20 matrices, consisting of 12 numers, of which they will need to match 2. After that they will need to see the answers they filled out on the screen again to check them (it's a cheating task). This is my first experiment ever I try program in medialab, due to a change of University. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble???

First, I tried to use 20 multiple response items with the option to go to the previous screens. However, when going to a previous screen, the matrices that were solved after that screen are not saved.

Second (html.que in attachment), I tried to use HTML, which seemed to work perfectly, but only when I click the 'submit' button when finished. However, this gives me no way to force participants to finish after 5 minutes. When I use the duration parameter, none of the answers is saved.

Third (iframe.que in attachement) I've tried to use a HTM coding with different iframes. This looks perfectly on my pcscreen when testing, but in medialab somewhow I only get to see the last iframe I programmed. Is is not possible to use iframes within medialab, or did I do something wrong??

I really hope someone can help me by telling what would be the best way to program this task.

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Victoria
    Attached Files Attached Files