Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Skips between questionnaires not working

Skips between questionnaires not working

Hi,
    I've been having an issue with skipping between questionnaires within an experiment. How do you skip over questions in an experiment without showing every single questionnaire?

I have posted a short example. If you open TestExp.exp, Test1.que is the first questionnaire to run. The first item is q1, to which any answer should skip past the second question, qskip. The skipping here works, so we have solved the problem of how to skip the remainder of Test1.que.

However, that first scale response item, q1, doesn't skip the way it should. If you click option 2 "skip to end", it should theoretically go to q3 which is on test3.que. But instead of skipping over q2 on test2.que and automatically going forward to q3 on test3.que, it still goes to q2 on test2.que.

I would like to be able to skip over entire questionnaires in an experiment if I can, not just skip past the rest of a questionnaire to the next one in the series. Can someone tell me whether or not this can be done, and if so, how do I do it? I'm using v 2006.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have tried changing your sample in every way imaginable and I can not see why it is not skipping test2.que when called to do so. Will look into why this is not happening asap.

I am trying to skip between questionnaires using v2002. It is not working. I also want to put in several password protected instructions, but was wondering if that was affect the skipping. When the passowrd protected pages are removed the skipping is still not going to the correct questionnaire it's just going to the next one. However, I would like to be able to use both password protected instructions as well as skipping BETWEEN questionnaires.
    How can I do this? And both variables are written in lowercase so that does not appear to be the issue.