Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: MediaLab v2008

MediaLab v2008

I have been using a trial of MediaLab v2008 to test it out with some previously programmed experiments. MediaLab 2008 has not been able to show a csv file that had previously worked on MediaLab 2006. Please let me know if there is anyway to reformat the file, so that it will work with this program.

Can you run any csv files? i.e., is it something specific about this csv file?

MediaLab 2008

I tried to run a different csv file and it did not work. It seems like this version of MediaLab doesn't work with this file format. Is this true?

What *exactly* do you have listed for the location of the csv file in the questionnaire file? And what is the exact path of 1. the csv file, and 2. your que file?

MediaLab 2008

The location of the csv. file is Modified subliminal.csv

The csv. file is programmed into the experiment, not a questionnaire file.

I have also tried adding the csv. file as a questionnaire in the experiment (Modified subliminal.que) but that did not work either.

Actually, I meant the exact paths of the files, such as "c:\my files\experiment 1\modified subliminal.csv" and such. Or, if it's easier, you could just zip and attach (or email) the who experiment folder and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.

MediaLab 2008

I sent you the file. Any ideas for why it is not working with the new version of MediaLab?

The files look fine. What I would like to see now if you can provide it is a copy of your entire experiment--can you zip and attach the whole folder? It's important that it be zipped so that it maintains the internal file structure. If I can unzip it and run it here and replicate the problem then I can probably determine the issue causing the problem.

MediaLab 2008

We put MediaLab2008 on all of our computers at the lab and I tried to run the subliminal task, which worked. Apparently, the one computer that I had tested as a trial for MediaLab 2008 had an incomplete version of our experiment. It works!

Great, thanks for the update!