I am working on a survey/role play in MediaLab v. 2008 1.22, where there are sound files on instructional slides, and also voice response slides for participants' voices to be recorded. We were wondering if there is a way to "skip" certain voice response slides if the participant's response does not correspond with the sound files next response. Example: Sound file slide says: "My favorite color is green, is it your favorite color, too?", the voice response slide instructs Ps to respond however they want. Then, the next slide says something like, "Why don't you like the color green?", and then a new voice response slide comes up for them to respond to this --our question is what if the Ps initial response was "That's my favorite color, too!": how can we skip them out of the next sound file slide, and the expected voice response slide (asking "why not?"). I understand that slides with sound files in their background can be skipped with a continue button, ctrl + right arrow key, or shortened with parameters. However, this type of skipping cannot be done with my voice response slides: participants need to click continue to finish their recorded responses to move on in the experiment, and I always get errors when I ctrl + right arrow on those slides, although the ctrl + right arrow works on the sound file slides. Is there a button I can have, since skip patterns could not anticipate the various voice responses? Sorry this is so long, I hope I explained it well enough!