Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: TTL unsolved problems

TTL unsolved problems

Hello,

I am trying to connect a PC running MediaLab and DirectRT to an MP150 Biopac system. I've tried everything that's in the book and on this support site and it still doesn't work. I changed the PCI Parallel Card in the PC, but no luck (the PC didn't have a motherboard parallel port). The I/O Test program doesn't recognize the port. I have tried to run I/OTest.exe on a different computer, just to test functionality, but I get this message "You don't have an appropriate license to use this functionality". That computer is running Win98. Do you have a license-independent copy I can use to test the connection on different PCs? I'm using the cable provided with the Biopac Equipment. Thank you!

Try installing MediaLab or DirectRT on that other system. You don't need a license for either to use the IOTest utility but I do think one of them needs to be installed. Do you happen to know what the port number is that you are trying to access?

Quote Originally Posted by mugur65 View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to connect a PC running MediaLab and DirectRT to an MP150 Biopac system. I've tried everything that's in the book and on this support site and it still doesn't work. I changed the PCI Parallel Card in the PC, but no luck (the PC didn't have a motherboard parallel port). The I/O Test program dumb ways to die doesn't recognize the port. I have tried to run I/OTest.exe on a different computer, just to test functionality, but I get this message "You don't have an appropriate license to use this functionality". That computer is running Win98. Do you have a license-independent copy I can use to test the connection on different PCs? I'm using the cable provided with the Biopac Equipment. Thank you!
    I'm in the same situation as you
    Last edited by simplicitytaffrail; 06-22-2023 at 03:50 AM.