I am currently programming a study into MediaLab (v2012) that requires use of the web tracker function. There are 8 websites that I am including in my study. All of the computers in our research lab have been updated to Internet Explorer 9, however, when I go to test the web-browsing part of my study, 4 of the websites receive multiple "stop script errors" in rapid succession at least two of the websites have warnings that say something to the effect of "you are currently using a browser not supported by this website. please update to a modern browser, such as IE 7 [or 8], or firefox, chrome, etc." One of the websites that had both problems is E! online.

I am not sure what to do on this end, as I realize IE is the browser that MediaLab uses. My suspicion is that there seems to be an archived version of IE embedded in the MediaLab software, because its not using the version installed on the machine. When I go to the same websites in IE9, there are no problems. Any ideas for how to resolve this issue?
Thanks!