Hello, I'm a bit perplexed. I have an input file that I have been running without trouble on one computer for a couple of years. I recently created an alternate version of this task by changing some of the trials, putting them in a different order, etc. It is exactly the same format as the original file just with a different order of stimuli.

The file runs perfectly well; however when I open the data folder, there is no data. There is no regular data file, no log file, and no sound files. It DOES create a folder for the ID number within the voice folder, but there are no sound files in it.

When I run this task on a different computer, it runs and records the data with no problem for both the original input file and the alternate that I recently created.

Any ideas what's going on here? I searched this problem on the forum and came across previous posts regarding block number (tried making EVERYTHING non-zero, and tried using negative block numbers - no effect) and that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'm okay short-term because I can run it on at least one computer, but was hoping to have a backup in case the other is in use.

I appreciate any ideas anyone has on this, thanks!