Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem that recently and inexplicably popped up. I'm running direct RT on a macbook using bootcamp to run windows xp, and I have the macbook connected to a touchscreen monitor. Up until yesterday everything was great--I could run directRT on the macbook and it would show up on the touchscreen. Everything was glorious. Then for some reason yesterday afternoon I plugged in the monitor and the display no longer worked--in order to get the monitor to register anything on the computer at all I had to check the button that said to extend the desktop onto the second monitor. I hadn't changed any settings and I can't figure out what happened or how to get it back to mirroring the displays.
Having the screen extended to the second monitor would be ok if directRT would run on the second monitor, but it won't, it'll only run on the laptop. SO, I need one of two solutions to this problem:
(1) a way to mirror the displays on my laptop with the external monitor (I've tried all the obvious things like clicking on the button to make the external display my primary display, unchecking the extend screen button, all of those things just make the second monitor go away).
OR
(2) a way to tell directRT to run on the second monitor instead of the laptop.
Can anyone help? Please? :)
Thanks!!