I think MediaLab is an excellent program for conducting in-person interviews, which is what I do most often. Our lab has successfully conducted over 100 interviews with older adults (60 or more years old) and even those with no experience with computers at all were able to understand the process, enter their answers to a questionnaire of over 200 items and were still cheerful at the end. Creating questionnaires is not difficult, and the program enters and saves the data; no more data entry! And cuts way down on missing data, the bane of survey methodologists everywhere. And the purchase process couldn't be easier; download and go! No waiting for CDs to come in the mail. Best of all, however, is customer support. No automated response system H***. Empirisoft answers even the dumbest questions (like mine) with patience, kindness and humor. They have created additions for special needs, been helpful to my students as well as myself, and are an all around stand-up company. I couldn't be happier with MediaLab, and expect to use it for many years to come.

Aurora Sherman,
Brandeis University