[edited from sales email]

I am considering using your MediaLab software for my experimental studies and I am very impressed so far. Still, my designs are usually complex and include three even four phases. What I would like to know is whether MediaLab can collect data in several phases (different points in time) from same participants. Stated differently, I would like the participants to be able to come back two weeks after they have taken the first phase of the study, put in their ID numbers, at which point the software would lead them to the second phase. At the end I would like all phases to be recorded for each respondent under that specific respondent's ID. Can the software accommodate this type of design where respondents provide responses in multiple time periods? Can the software recognize the respondent by his or her ID and provide the next phase? Thanks a lot for your help. This is a crucial question that would tell me whether this would be a type of software that I would try to push in my department.