Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Licensing lost seats (case 16276)

Licensing lost seats (case 16276)

Hi,

I have tried emailing both support and contact email addresses for you guys about a license problem a couple of weeks back but received no reply from either.

We have a small site license of ML2010 and it was installed on 11 laptops a few years back, I hadn't used them for quite a while but need ML for a study i'm running next week. The problem is our IT department re-imaged all of the laptops as part of an upgrade before I could uninstall the software off them as per your instructions on the forum for freeing up seats. How can we proceed with these apparently lost licenses?

Furthermore I quite urgently need at least 1 key validated for my study and usually your guys respond very quickly. Can you validate the key I sent you. My name is Kris McCarty

Thanks
    Last edited by jason_reed; 09-23-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmccarty View Post
    Hi,

I have tried emailing both support and contact email addresses for you guys about a license problem a couple of weeks back but received no reply from either.

We have a small site license of ML2010 and it was installed on 11 laptops a few years back, I hadn't used them for quite a while but need ML for a study i'm running next week. The problem is our IT department re-imaged all of the laptops as part of an upgrade before I could uninstall the software off them as per your instructions on the forum for freeing up seats. How can we proceed with these apparently lost licenses?

Furthermore I quite urgently need at least 1 key validated for my study and usually your guys respond very quickly. Can you validate the key I sent you. My name is Kris McCarty

Thanks
    Hi Kris,

We replied by email on Monday the 15th and again just now. Perhaps your spam filter got it by accident?

Let us know if you don't see the mail.

John

Ah, I knew it was very uncharacteristic of you guys not to reply! Im afraid I can't find it in my junk mail, it might have been filtered before it even got to my account. If I provide you with an alternative address can you forward me those messages? - might be a quicker fix for the interim. If so how can I get it too you?

Quote Originally Posted by kmccarty View Post
    Ah, I knew it was very uncharacteristic of you guys not to reply! Im afraid I can't find it in my junk mail, it might have been filtered before it even got to my account. If I provide you with an alternative address can you forward me those messages? - might be a quicker fix for the interim. If so how can I get it too you?
    service@... comes right to my desk. I received your email last week as well.

And for the benefit of others, it's easy to move licenses between machines. No charge for staying with the originally purchase version (v2010, v2012, etc.) Here's how:

http://www.empirisoft.com/support/sh...ween-Computers

John
    Last edited by JEC; 09-23-2014 at 12:20 PM.