I want to create a task for the participants which officially tests visual perception.
Therefore I want to indicate a powerpoint slideshow with 90 different pictures (or import them as 90 single pictures).
Every single picture
... will be shown for 1 second (in a slideshow-modus or 90 single pictures?).
... is separated in two parts through a diagonal.
... is showing a pattern of 20 dots where on the one side are more dots then on the other side.

How to import a power-point-slideshow or 90 single pictures in combination with following measurement-options on MediaLab???:

The task for the participant is to decide 90times on which side of the diagonal they see more dots. For identification on which side they see more points they have to press (for example) the left shift button on the keyboard and for the right side the right shift button. In addition, pressing the "left button" corresponds to a value of $0.05. The "right button" = $0.005.
During and after the task the participants should see their cumulative earnings on the display (updated after every picture = after every second).

How do I get both (powerpoint-slideshow or 90 single pictures + registration and updating if pressing a button) in a simultaneous operation?
Time limitation 1 sec?

How to import the powerpoint-slideshow?

How to program the keyboard?
One button for the left side = $0.05 and one for the right side = $0.005 ?
How can I program the updating + addition of the amounts option?

I know, there a lot of questions and the operation might be one of the more difficult ones.

I hope that it is possible at all to create this task on MediaLab. Or DirectRT??

It would be awesome if you could give me some clues for operationg my stuff!!!!

Best regards,

Alexander