Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: DirectRT not saving my changes

DirectRT not saving my changes

I'm working on a .csv file and when I make changes to it and reopen the document, the changes have definitely been saved. However, when I run the file in DirectRT, the changes do not translate in the presentation. (i.e. I'm trying to change the duration of a prime, but it's too fast for me to notice whether it changes or not. To check, I have tried to change some of the target words from upper case to lower case, I've changed hash marks to the "&" symbol .. but nothing changes in the actual directRT presentation).

I've tried editing it on several computers and have even started nearly from scratch in the .csv file. Has anyone run in to this problem/and or have a solution? I'm using a brand new laptop running the v2008 that comes with the v2010 download. Using Windows 7.

I've attached the file where I've tried to make the changes I mentioned previously. Style file is also attached

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you try saving it under a new name and see if the results are the same? Also, have you compared manually selecting it as a file to run vs. using the "recently run" files option?

Yes, I've saved it under different names. I've even copied it into a new spreadsheet and renamed it. I've tried moving it to a different computer. I've also selected to run, and cleared all of the "recently run" stored files.