Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Missing LOC value

Missing LOC value

DirectRT is telling me that I have a missing LOC value in one of my rows. However, I have checked numerous times, and can not find any missing values. What do I do?

If you'd like to attach your input file, I'd be happy to take a look. You could also do a quick forum search here on "missing loc" and find a possible solution. It's historically been one of the most uninformative (if not misleading) error messages DirectRT has come up with.

Gist of the other posts is that it's usually it's a syntax problem in the previous trial (or the line *before* the line indicated by DirectRT's error message. It because that syntax throws off how DirectRT reads in the input and so it thinks something like a LOC value or a Style ID is missing.

I'm having the same problem!

I'm having the same problem as the person here. DirectRT is telling me that I have a missing LOC value in one of my rows. However, I have checked the row it's telling me (and all other rows) and there is no missing LOC value in any of my rows...

Another interesting thing about this problem is that, when I run this SAME input excel file on another computer (my laptop, which has a trial version of Direct RT 2010 version installed), everything works fine; the error message does not appear. BUT, this error appears when I use the SAME input file on another computer (a desktop in the lab, which has a licensed version of Direct RT 2008 version installed)

I uploaded the input file here. Could you please help me? Thank you so much in advance...
    Attached Files Attached Files