[edited from support email]

I just found the help section on calculated values, complex skips, & reports. It so happens that I was going to have to figure out how to do those three things, and I was delighted that learning how to do one also taught me how to do the others. As with everything else, once I mastered how to code the program, it all ran smoothly. And most importantly, it only took a few hours for me to master it. Now I can have people play a game, and media lab will keep track of the points they've been earning, it's great.

Here's my question for you: When I display the points, I'm using the calculated values method to get it to display the score (using an instructional field and then telling it to go to the responses file to get the number). I would like to make it so the formatting in the instructional field isn't all the same. Specifically, I'd like the numbers to be bigger than the words. I know how to change the formatting for the whole field, but not how to make a change within the field. Is there a way to do selective formatting within a field?