Hi everyone,

I've programmed this experiment where I want a trial to consist of a prime and a video file in DirectRT, and a subsequent custom item question in MediaLab. The experiment contains 128 trials, which I randomize by putting them into one big .que file, with between groups randomization keeping the DirectRT and MediaLab parts together.

The custom item in MediaLab saves just fine. Except for the RT, but that's a different question (it keeps saying "ok" in the data file instead of giving an RT). My main question concerns the DirectRT data. The program seems to continually overwrite the stored response time of the previous trial with the current one, so that I end up with a file in which I only have the RT of the last trial. I guess it is a consequence of continually switching between MediaLab and DirectRT. I don't get any overwrite warnings (as I have seen mentioned elsewhere in the forums). Does anyone know of a a way (short of creating 128 different .que files) to have DirectRT store all of the RT's?

If I can include or e-mail any files, please let me know in your response (the video stimuli make for a sizeable .zip file, so I'd rather not post it right away)

Any advice is welcome.

Cheers,

Evert-Jan

p.s.: I'm somewhat of a MediaLab noob, so be gentle if I'm missing something obvious