Hello,

From other posts in the forum, I have learned that only Instructions items can utilize the (d-#) duration format, which hides the Continue button for a set period of time. I am trying to accomplish this with an html file, which other posts suggest should be included in the instructions item as a background image. However, it seems as though the html file must also be housed in the same folder where the experiment file is located to work properly. Unfortunately for me, I need to be able to pull this file from a folder stored elsewhere on my computer in order for a script that is embedded in the html file to work properly. Does anyone either (1) have any suggestions about how I can add the html to the instructions file without embedding it in the same source folder as the experiment, (2) have any alternatives for achieving this sort of duration parameter without using an instructions file, or (3) have a creative idea on how I can keep participants from skipping all the questions in the html file by clicking the continue button?