Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Affect Misattribution Procedure

Affect Misattribution Procedure

Hi,

I have several direct RT input file that don't work. All of the instruction trials work (including the sample trials which include the same stim as the test trials), however there is a long delay (several minutes) before any of the test trials start. If the test trials do start, there is a really long interval between trials. According to the log files from my participants, some trials load after 33 ms, however others take up to 4000 ms to load, and there is no difference in the stim of the trials. My trial interval is set to 1000 in my style editor, and I have tried 1024x768 and 800x600 screen sizes and neither seem to fix the problem. I have also reduced all images from 24-bits to 8-bit and I still have the same problem. What else can I do? I'm attaching two input files and a log file the shows the problem (the log file is from a previous version of the file).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hm - would it be possible to include the data file as well as the log file? It would seem that in the files sent over, only the data file for Subject 311 were included.

Here is the log file for 311. Are you able to open the input files?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is i:/ a network drive? If so, try running it locally off c:\. Network access time can slow things down considerably when doing high speed trials--especially those that require the access of files such as images, sounds, movies, and such.