Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: Do you have a demo or trial period for your software?

Do you have a demo or trial period for your software?

Yes, we do have a demo period for the software. Visit our download page: www.empirisoft.com/download.aspx and download the full version.

After installing it you will get a number to send to service@empirisoft.com which we can translate into a temporary authorization code for you (good for three weeks).

While you're waiting for the code to come back, you can check out the user's manual that will be located in the help folder following installation.

There is no automated system here, we use only 100% certified organic people. So when you send us the code (via service@empirisoft.com), please feel free to say hi and tell us how you heard about us!
    Last edited by jarvis24; 02-07-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis24 View Post
    Yes, we do have a demo period for the software. Visit our download page: www.empirisoft.com/download.aspx and download the full version.

After installing it you will get a number to send to service@empirisoft.com which we can translate into a temporary authorization code for you (good for three weeks).

While you're waiting for the code to come back, you can check out the user's manual that will be located in the help folder following installation.

There is no automated system here, we use only 100% certified organic people. So when you send us the code (via service@empirisoft.com), please feel free to say hi and tell us how you heard about us!
    Thanks for the information. I will also try it out.

Demo version

Is this information this valid? I would like to install a demo version as well. Thank you!
    Last edited by lhatzler; 05-02-2021 at 07:31 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by lhatzler View Post
    Is this information this valid? I would like to install a demo version as well. Thank you!
    Hi Laura--yes, you can download the latest version and send us the code that comes up when you try to run it. We'll send you back a code to try it out for three weeks at no charge.