Empirisoft Support

Welcome to Empirisoft Support

Thread: On-Line rating bar and Mouse

On-Line rating bar and Mouse

Hello,

I have two questions. We are using MediaLab v2008.

1. We are using the on-line rating bar for continuous ratings. We need to make the bar and text bigger. Is there a way to change the font size and the rating bar size? Or one of the two?

2. We want to accept a certain response. Once the subject clicks the middle mouse (the scroll thingy), then MediaLab will proceed to the next questionnaire. Is there a way to make MediaLab only accept a certain response, especially a particular mouse response?

Thank you for any and all help!

Michelle

As for the first issue, the online rating item doesn't have that much flexibility--it was added a long time ago and definitely needs some updating as far as format flexibility goes.

As for the second question, I'm not sure what you mean. Is this related to the online rating, or just requiring a certain response in general? If it's the former, I need some elaboration. If the latter, then I can answer that too.

Hello,

In response to my second question about the mouse, we just need the middle mouse button (the scroll thingy) to be recognized as a response by medialab. There will be a screen that says, "Please wait for the next video." When the middle mouse button is pressed, then the next questionnaire will present which will contain the video. (The ratings bar will be under the video, but that's not really the issue).

How do I program (or can I) mediaLab to wait for a middle mouse button response is the basic question.

Thanks!

And also, does this mean that the ratings bar (pertaining to my first question) can not be edited?