Hi Everyone,

I am completely new to MediaLab and am trying to create a 12 item questionnaire with a 6-point scale. The challenge I am facing is this: After participants completed the questionnaire, I intend to present them with a report on what their "partner" (actually MediaLab) has indicated for each of the items on the same questionnaire.

In the similarity condition, this report will show that the partner's responses are similar to the participant's. This report will show that all of the partner's responses are only 1 point away from what was indicated by the participant and are on the same side of the scale. For example, let 1 be "completely disagree" and 6 be "completely agree". If the participant chose a 5 on an item, then the subsequent report will show that the partner chose either a 4 or a 6 for the same item.

In the dissimilar condition, the report will show that the partner's responses are dissimilar from that of the participant's. This report will show that all of the partner's responses are 3 points away from what was indicated by the participant and are on the opposite side of the scale. For example, if the participant chose a 3 on an item, then the report will show that the partner chose a 6 for the same item.

May i know if this can be accomplished with MediaLab and if so, how I could go about pulling this off?

Thank you all in advance. I fully appreciate any help that is offered!