[edited from support email]

Note from moderator--this was sent to us from a lab in India which uses
Kaspersky Internet Security on their machines. Posted it just in case someone comes across a similar problem.

Thanks for sending the license code very quickly. I have tried with this new code and the MediaLab software again went to quarantine and stop working after the first response was entered. The difference between this present problem and the earlier one is that earlier the software shifted to the quarantine area of the Kaspersky Internet Security but this time a copy of MediaLab stays in the same area (folder) and another copy went to the quarantine area. The message shown after clicking at the quarantine area is: "possibly infected: Riskware Hidden data.."

However, MediaLab was working completely when I disabled the Kaspersky Internet Security and could complete one full trial experiment. I wonder whether MediaLab and Kaspersky Internet Security do not go hand in hand. I also wonder whether there will be no further problem of using Medialab after disabling the Kaspersky Internet Security as it worked well this morning in a trial listening experiment. It may be noted that I removed everything about the earlier copy of the MediaLab before installing the new copy.