I am running a change blindness study in which the subject must press the spacebar when s/he detects a change between two images, so I am alternating between two stimuli (560ms) and a mask (80ms). I want the subject to be able to press the spacebar at any time and jump to a free response trial to answer what changed before moving onto the next trial. I'm having problems getting this to work. At first I had the time column read rt:57>3 [the free response], 560, but after looking at the forums, I realized that this waits for the subject to press the spacebar. I'm unsure what to do here; should I have each time include a no response valid condition? The online manual suggests using ! as a means of automatic continuation, but doesn't say how to actually transcribe that (rt:57, 560!? rt:57, 0-560!?). How can I have the subject jump out of the stimuli presentation portion and into the free response? I am attaching my most current .csv file, as well as giving you access to the spreadsheet I'm using on google docs. Thanks in advance for your help!