[edited from support email]

Quick question. In my experiment file, I have a question for participants to indicate which number session they had just completed. After this, I want to be able to give particular measures based on the session they entered. I used a response.xls file to accomplish this. However, I am running into a little annoyance. I'm not sure how to get MediaLab to completely skip the measure (without an extra screen) if it's not the appropriate measure. As it is now, I have an page in the beginning that says "Please press continue." with the skip value tagged onto the variable for this page. If the measure is to be skipped, the skip value will send it to the last page that also says "Please press continue." This works fine, but it does present a weird situation where you may be pushing the continue button three times in a row, and I think this might confuse participants. I did not set the skip value to the first variable of the next survey because the surveys need to be randomiz ed, and I can't know which survey the next one should be. Is there any way to avoid this? Any help is greatly appreciated.